Aspiring to to be at the centre of an energetic national aerospace sector by 2025, a growing network of aerospace companies employs hundreds of people throughout Canterbury.
Produced by Deloitte, the Sector Plan clearly outlines a future direction for the aerospace sector in Christchurch. It serves as a first step to accelerate the growth of aerospace in Christchurch, and presents a five-year strategic plan, capturing:
- Christchurch’s existing strengths in aerospace
- A capability map of the Christchurch aerospace ecosystem
- A set of clearly defined goals
- Action points to achieving these goals
- Recommendations on the initiatives needed to help develop the sector
- Potential regional economic benefits arising from the implementation of the Sector Plan.